Thursday, March 25, 2010

the best feeling in the world

There are many moments that can give you the best feeling in the world.  Some of these moments happen at the culmination of a big event, like holding your baby for the first time or being announced husband and wife and walking down the aisle at the end of your wedding.  Other times, these events are special everyday happenings like a hug from your two year old at just the right time.  Finally, sometimes, you can feel the best feeling in the world from itsy bitsy happenings...like last night.  No...not that.  I'm talking about when you wake up feeling so exhausted and lay there thinking about how dreadful the thought of getting out of bed is, only to glance at the clock and realize it's only 1:30am and you get to go back to sleep.  At that moment, snuggling back in bed, I said to myself "Oh yeah, this is the best feeling in the world".  Yep, that was a very nice moment...Now all I have to do is train my mind to stop racing with all of the things I should do the next day, so that I can fall back to sleep in less than an hour.  Off the computer now, time to do some of those things I was thinking about at 2am.

Just out of curiosity and for fun...what gives you the best feeling in the world?  Write a comment!

Here are some more of mine: a toffee nut mocha latte - a shower with no interruptions - a piece of chocolate after a good meal - the feeling of clean sheets with just shaven legs - walking out of the salon with a haircut you love - paying off your car or credit card!

2 comments:

  1. good idea jack....let's see here, little good things...clean sheets off the line-smell of fresh cut grass-a clean car-leaving my desk at the end of the week with my dictation done-coming home to supper on the table-the last cold diet coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh cut grass...thank God Spring is on the way. (I type as I sip a Diet Coke - I guess life is good today!)

    ReplyDelete